Caitlyn LOVES to cook........and taste!
She can even crack the eggs in the bowl now!!
(shells included =) )
She can even crack the eggs in the bowl now!!
(shells included =) )
I do have to say....this is going to sound soooo mushy....but every time I cook with my kids I get all teary. I have such fond memories of making treats(and a mess) with my mom in the kitchen as a kid....and making crepes and waffles with my dad on Saturday morning. It seems so crazy that I am the mommy now....making memories for a lifetime! Love you mom and Dad!







4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Unfortunately I don't usually have a reason to make a treat I just always have one. I blame the baby.
I love cooking with Aliah too. I remember you and your dad making us crepes Sat. mornings after our sleepovers. I've never seen anyone else who can flip the crepe out of the pan like your dad.
Yeah...my dad rocks! =)
I love cooking with Elyse if I can stand the mess. But I have a problem with sharing the batter. I'm a little stingy!
Post a Comment