Monday, December 8, 2008

Letters to Santa!

Caitlyn wrote her letter to Santa this afternoon! (rather... dictated it to me!) It was pretty funny!
Here it is (with my commentary)...Enjoy!

Dear Santa,
I hope you like my picture! (Tinkerbell stationary with stamps all over it) I have been a good girl this year for my mommy! (that's debatable!) And I am kind to my baby brother even though he spits! (also debatable....and she taught him to spit!) I would like a rollover puppy, candy, and princess books for Christmas! (emphasis on the "rollover pup") Thanks a lot! I will leave you some cookies....and I won't eat them this time!(no but daddy will!) I like you Santa! (aka thanks mom and dad!)


Love,
Caitlyn Reber

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

That was cute. Love the debatable stuff, especially the spit.

Hope you guys make her Christmas wish come true.

Anonymous said...

Does she want our puppy?! You know you would just love to add a rambunctious largish pup to that family sandwich. I am sore and she hasn't let me rest all day, Chris is having to take her to the office tomorrow so I can heal. If the dog isn't sleeping, NOBODY sleeps.