Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

It was so nice to just RELAX!
Beth (Jeffs mom) flew in on Wednesday. Caitlyn was sooooo thrilled. She slept with Beth 3 nights in a row...even though I tried to force her into her own bed! The little weasel crawled in with Grandma! Which means Beth didn't sleep much! SORRY my dear mother in law! You are an angel and going straight to heaven!
I made pies and pumpkin roll the night before and the rest the day of. The feast was great! But I couldn't help Miss my mom to the point of tears ( although she would have died that I made green bean casorole with MUSHROOMS!!)
Jeff played football with my brother Matt and inlaws. He Couldnt walk for 3 days =) He did manage to put up the christmas lights (first year ever!) and bought the cutest darn choo choo train for our plant shelf! LOVE U HONEY!
Daddy and Jeffy on the ladder! He loves to climb!
PLEASE dont fall!!!!!
Beth and I put up the Christmas tree (yes I have a fake tree! and love it!) Here is me talking to my mom while decorating. I'm such a great multitasker!
I finally gave my beloved angel porcelain doll to caitlyn. She loves it! I told her that she is Santa's speciall helper and is watching to see if she is good this year. Hope it helps! She has already gone through two sets of bateries (she plays christmas songs and "dances")

We took the kids to see Santa...3rd year running CJ refused to even get close to him! Oh well! Jeffy screamed when I put him on his lap...who knew the Jolly old Guy was so TERRIFYING!

We attempted to take a family picture for our christmas card. I hate it so you wont be gettin' one =( (not that you ever have! Maybe next year!)
We celebrated Beth's 40th birthday =) she is so GREAT! It was fantastic! Here she is letting the kids blow out her candles. I have video but trust me you don't need to hear me sing. Although Jeff does sing a beautiful harmony....I tend to ruin it!

Random picture of Jeffaroni on Daddy's scoot! He is such a boy and I love him!
Yes I really love him lots!

I really am so grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with. It's amazing how life takes so many interesting turns! Lately I am realizing how lucky we are to be happy, healthy, and have everything we could possibly need. I am especially grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and have become very aware as of late how involved he is in my life. I am so grateful for his constant reassurance and peace that only He can give.

Happy Holidays! We love you all!

The Reber Family!

4 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

I am still jealous that you got my mom for Thanksgiving. When you said you missed your mom to tears that was how I felt about my mom on Thanksgiving! She said she had SUCH a great time though and it looks like she did. Her hair looks great by the way.

Kelsey said...

It looks like you hada great day! I'm glad for that! And thankful for you!

Brooke said...

Melissa Bradley...this is Brooke Watts (Downs) yes that's right I married Matt Downs...anyways just found you on this crazy world of blogs. I jsut have to say how jealous I am of your trip to Disneyland. It is my favorite place in the world. I can't wait to take my own kids there someday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, come decorate our place, you KNOW you want to!!