Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Update

It has been a crazy week....but today was a rather good Sunday. Our kids slept in untill 7:40!! WHAT!!?! We were on time to our 9 am church. Jeff was able to bear his testimony without our kids screaming and crying "DAAAADDDY" and having to be taken out. Caitlyn did not have a meltdown when she didn't get to sit next to her sunbeam teacher in primary....and Jeffrey went to nursery (we have to stay with him for 3 more weeks till he's 18 months old) and could have cared less that we were there at all. Then...although Jeffy refused to nap .....we had a relatively drama free day at home...with ZERO time outs! And...we gorged ourselves on super bowl snacks. Hooray...I feel refreshed. Not exactly a day of rest....but I'll take it!

Although tomorrow is Monday....Laundry day...and I still haven't paired and put away the socks from last week. Oh well........

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

Missy, I'm glad the stars aligned and smiled down on you for church today.

I just put away some laundry today that was washed 1 1/2 weeks ago...Laundry is sometimes so deflating.

Kelsey said...

You're awesome. Spencer would kill for a laundry day.