Jeffy learned to say "love you!" (or rather "wuv wu") And to top it off he followed it up with my favorite thing in the world....one of his tighter than tight.. squeeze my neck till I can't breathe...hugs. My heart melted into a puddle.
I'll try to remember the next time he:
....pulls everything out of the cupboards so he can hide in them
....climbs on the toilet and grabs my wedding ring off the counter and runs away with it.
...breaks a bottle of red nail polish all over the bathroom floor and walls
....unscrews the lid to my foundation and pours it all over himself
....dives off the couch onto the love sac
....hits the cat with the broom...or a fishing net...or a bat!
.....washes his hands in the toilet
....spits at me and laughs
....thinks the plunger is a great toy!
....has a screaming fit in the grocery store
.....climbs up on the counter to visit the fish
....then gets into the snacks and feeds the fish rasins
.....says "NO!" back at me and falls on the ground laughing!
.....tells me he has poop then runs aways laughing
.....wakes up at 5 am and refuses to go back to bed
......stomps on his snacks he dropped on the floor at church
......declares the meal is over by throwing food on the floor ...or at his mother
......you know...acts like a toddler!!
And that's the truth of it all.....as much as I love to hear him tell me he "wuvs" me.....it makes me sad that he's not a baby anymore. It went by WAY too quickly!
I "wuv wu too" Jeffaroni!
(You little Stinker!)
6 comments:
Like Father, like son! Irresistable!
I keep trying to get Michael to say I love you but he hasn't yet, I'm jealous. I loved your list of all the things he does, toddlers are so destructive. At least they're cute though.
He's so cute! You're such a good blogger. I never think to make a list of cute things my kids say or do. You have so many here on your blog, it's going to be so awesome when they are all grown up!
It's good to know that mine isn't the only little boy out there that acts like a stinker! Can't wait till I get a good reward like that!
What a cutie! It is way sad huh! Everyday i am amazed at how grown up Maci seems. I am always shocked when she actually hears, processes and does the things I ask her to. I is wonderful but so sad.Guess it's time for #2 huh ;)
Post a Comment