Which isnt hard when it's St Patricks Day!!!!
we started the day with green eggs, pancakes, and milk. I personally got weirded out over the eggs....but they did taste good even if they looked like...well VOMIT! And I was pleasantly surpised that no one fought over what color plate they wanted!
Making Leprecauhn "Treasure Pockets"
We then headed to the park for a picnic.....which again no one fought over who got the better bag of scooby doo fruit snacks or more strawberries. DELIGHTFUL!
Then my sister in law Katie met us with her two darling kids Brooklyn and Benjamin!! And something AMAZING happened........"Lucky the Leprecahn" made the kids a scavanger hunt!! Wasn't he so nice?? The kids followed clues to find all the RAINBOWS....that led them to a pot of treasure! It was fun!
Thanks to Camie for getting the funny bobber hats! They loved them! I miss you so much already! Hope this makes you feel a little less stressed about your kids! They're doing GREAT!
1 comment:
I'm impressed you got all the kids to sit and line up for a picture, Michael would have been out of there the second we set him down. You are such a nice sister to watch those boys and it looks like you are showing them a good time.
Post a Comment