Friday, March 6, 2009

Sevens Tag.....

7th Folder...7th picture!!

Its LISA!! One of my BFF's from high school... who I also went to nursing school with! This picture was taken at our Girls ALL Nighter at the SLC Marriot in December. It happened to get planned on the day it was a blizzard and even snow plows were getting stuck....ON THE FREEWAY! Yet....we perservered and ate great food at BUCCA DE BEPPO and stayed up till all hours talking about boys, (lisa's last alnighter before she got married!!), weddings, trials, and LOTS OF POLITICS! (which was odd for us) It was way fun... even though we were all slightly sad to be away from our husbands (and fiance) and our babies!

LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS!

I tag....Sarah, Kelsey, Steph, Lisa, Andra, Tallie, Camie and Amanda!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ya, politics!? What have we turned into?!

Stephanie said...

I loved that night. The whole trip was a little crazy, but I'd do it all over again! I guess I'm going to do this tag. It looks like a fun one!