In the past month I have changed over 100 diapers, been puked on at least 3 times a day, and slept very little. But YOU are irresistible. Your sweet little face reminds me of how much God loves us ALL. I love that you are so wide eyed and curious...especially at 3 am. I love how you stare right into my eyes without blinking. I love the smell of your fuzzy "peach head". I love the soft sound of you breathing on my shoulder and the feeling of your tiny little hand in mine.
I love you Will Buggy!!!
Love Mommy
Yeah I'm Super STRONG! I can hold my head up at 3 weeks old!! =)


5 comments:
I am so glad you put more pics up! He is so ADORABLE!!! I just want to squeeze him. You have the cutest kids and Caitlyn as always is just so beautiful in those pictures. And you are making me more excited to have my own little baby to hold and smell!
I hadnt been baby hungry for soooo long until I read this post! You are such a good mom and your little baby is so adorable! Three isnt bad and just gets easier (crazier but easier)
he looks so cute!!! caitlyn is getting so big compared to him!
Oh he's precious! How is mom of 3 going? I need to call you sometime to get some tips.
I love the one of him smiling. Also Caitlyn looks so pretty in those pictures, it may cause trouble when she's a teenager.
Post a Comment