We picked her up from the airport late
Friday night...the kids had so much fun hiding in the airport and sneeking up on her and surprising her at baggage claim....but I didn't have my camera dangit!!
Saturday morning Grandma was awoken by a little boy in spiderman pajamas & cowboy boot who think his name is Peter Pan and has an intense desire to get grandma ready for the day


Brush.....

Fluff....





WE LOVE GRANDMA BETH!!!
Then it was
off to Antelope Island (which is 10 minutes from our house)
Where we saw REAL BUFFALO!!!!


We were going to hike around but it was like 30 degrees...so we took one picture instead and got back in the car =)

Baby Will LOVED ANTELOPE ISLAND!!
He found it very fascinating =)

And aunt Sammy LOVED riding in the backseat with the two hoodlems!!
Then
the girls went shopping.....
Grandma bought CJ a
fake cell phone....which we discovered later was
FULL OF MAKEUP.
Its her first make up kit....ever!! Here comes TROUBLE!!
LOTS OF IT!!!

She even did Jeffy's makeup "like SPIDERMAN"
?????Sure????
On
Sunday we blessed Baby Will at church. (see previous post for pictures) Then everyone came over for Spaghetti and meatballs and my favorite MINI CUPCAKES!!

Super Man LOVES NOODLES!! and is SUPER MESSY!!

At least he knows how to use a napkin =)

My sister gave me this cupcake stand for my birthday last year and I finally got to use it. I LOVE MINI CUPCAKES!! (thanks Beth for cooking them while Jeff and I went on a little date!!)

YUMMMMM!
It was a fun whirlwind weekend with Grandma! We love you!
2 comments:
I'm glad you got to get out with Jeff for a few minutes. That can make a big difference. Your kids sure are cute, and crazy. Let me know when you come down again.
It was so good to see pictures of Beth. I really miss seeing her. It looks like she and the kids had a great time together.
Post a Comment