I got bored one morning (if you can be bored with 3 kids in the house)....ok I was avoiding the laundry, dishes, and bills...... taking pictures of my baby's sweet face is much more fun.....

This one is going on my wall!!!
B&W

Color

Chubby Cheeks!!

Sweet little "half smile"

Throw it to ME Coach!!!

Day Dreaming.....

Singing Take me out to the Ball game!!

Not so sure about all the balls.....

or the bat.....

They don't make cleats this small......but baby shoes are pretty CUUUTE!

Ok I'm done mom!!
He was not a fan of my creative genius
.....so right after this he managed to explode poop all over his outfit.
AND this is what Jeffy was doing with the empty baseball bucket.........

.......weirdo!!!! ha ha

love this face!!!!!

my cute Jeffaroni!!!!!

and just for kicks....a cute pic of my CJ
4 comments:
Melissa, you are so creative! Those pictures are adorable! I don't think I have ever met any of your cute kids, they are so adorable!
So cute! I think he has the cutest little nose I have ever seen!
Your baby is a doll. And your 2 big kids are pretty amazing too. What a very sweet family you have. I've never met Little Jeff or Will-and haven't seen your adorable daughter since she was a baby. How fast they grow.
Very cute! you should do professional pic. I love his shoe. I obsessed with baby shoes. Cuper cute!!
Post a Comment