Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter photo shoot

Since we don't have church this Sunday due to General Conference...I dressed the kids up in their Easter clothes last Sunday. (THANKS BETH!!!) It was an ORDEAL trying to get all the kids dressed and on the porch for pictures before church....but they turned out DARLING. Well....maybe they're just cute.

Caitlyn Joy Reber

(almost 5!!)
Our Sweet and Sassy Sissy!!


Jeffrey Cannon Reber
2 1/2
our Cuddly, Caring, Charmer
NO ONE can resist THIS FACE! He charms the money right out of my wallet!SIBLINGS!!!!
This is the essence of their relationship..... Sometimes they like eachother....
Ahhh HAPPINESS....I wish I could bottle it.
My three little Munchikins!!! Will looks so chubby...LOVE it!

William Jack Reber
3 months (almost =) )
Our Chubby, Chuckling, Crying, Crooner!

Will thought I was really funny....



Brothers!!!!

This is me attempting to get all the kids to sit for a picture....yeah right!Me and my 3 kids....yes 3. Crazy! We were even on time for church. Awesome!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

There Easter clothes are so cute, as are they. I love the boys hats. Anyway you look great and your kids are beautiful.

Amanda said...

soo cute!! Love there clothes and colors. YOu look super cute too.