My sweet Jeffy is my hero.....oh no I meant SUPER HERO. He's obsessed.
Spideman, Ironman, Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan.....He loves 'em! He cracks me up. The only way I can get him to hold my hand while crossing the street is to tell him mommy "needs his protection". So funny. Here are some pic of his latest homemade "Hero costumes".
NOW HOW DO I GET HIM TO STOP JUMPING OFF FURNITURE!?????!!!
He wears his spiderman shoes on his arms as "SHIELDS".....so funny!!!
Here he is with MY big black belt
....I wear it to make my waist look smaller.....
......he uses it to put his sword in =)
Go Save the World Super Jeffy!
We love you!
2 comments:
Boys are so funny, Michael just started loving spiderman. I'm not sure how though he's never seen it.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Can I live vicariously through your boys?! They are the cutest EVER! I love those pictures of Will. He is just the spitting image of daddy Jeff and his big brother it's just eerie!
Post a Comment