Jeffy spent the summer as a super hero.....although I'm not quite sure which one exactly??!!?
personally I'm just glad he stopped waering his winter coat zipped all the way up.....in 100 degree weather it was making him WAY overheated and making me look like a CRAZY mom!!
We beat the heat in a baby pool
.......which Jeffy likes to sneak into IN HIS PJ's right before bed. =(
.......which Jeffy likes to sneak into IN HIS PJ's right before bed. =(
Funny how much fun kids can have in 1 ft of water...........I was REPEATEDLY told I was THE BEST MOM EVER! Awesome. I'll pay 10 bucks for that compliment all year long.
Um....yeah I don't know either????
Started Wills on SOLIDS.....Now he eats EVERYTHING HE CAN GRAB.
Caught many many bugs..........
Gave Wilby his first ride in a swing........
Made a SUPER AWESOME water slide with a hose and a baby pool.....good thinkin' NANA!!!!
Raised and gave away Jazzie's 2nd litter of kittens......
Played in Mud Puddles......
seriously what did he think was going to happen when he jumped in muddy water?????
seriously what did he think was going to happen when he jumped in muddy water?????
Went to the SPLASH PAD....even better ITS FREEEEEEEE!
Made some super fun friends....
(Sissy and her pal Daphne)
(Sissy and her pal Daphne)
And took hundreds of oober CUTE picutes of the cutest baby ever.....
Our little Willbuggy!
Seriously......I could just gobble him up.
Jeff also Aced all his classes and we survived Juggling the kids while I worked nights
Wheew....I'm exhausted.
Bring on CJ in KINDERGARTEN and Jeffy in Preschool.
And I thought summer was crazy!
Life is Good.
2 comments:
Will is awfully adorable. Wish we shared some of those memories. :( Hope to see you soon.
You guys are always doing something fun, I'm jealous. I hope we can get together soon.
Post a Comment