Indian Teepee!!!! Awesome!
Now I dont have to take them camping this summer! haha!
Cave Art....paintbrushes with water!!
Puppet show in Switzerland
Dinner in CHINA!!
Donkey riddin' in MEXICO!!
LOOK mom.....we found DORI !!!!
My cute little nut...and the squirrel
OOOOOH TOYS!!!!! GRAB 'EM
We found where we live on the MAP OF UTAH!
Jeffy @ School.....
Hey....I want to go to school
Me n' all my kids. Count 'em....1 2 3.....YIKES!
Future MD......or Mr mom
CJ's new boyfriend
Craft time......
Pirate Cove....
Wills was lovin' the percussion section......Future Drummer maybe???
Milking a cow...a fake one...but water comes out....haha maybe its just skim milk.
While Caitlyn milked the big cow......sweet jeffy found a baby bottle and fed the baby one.
Ok so I think its a goat but whatever
Ride that BULL cowboy!!!
She looks so pretty! Wow...when did she grow up??
Jeffrey LOVED this old fire truck......He had a total MELTDOWN when I made him let another kid drive.
So....we left. But it was a SPLENDID day!
See.....one more reason for people to come visit me!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment