We are so excited she was drawn in the lottery for Syracuse Arts Academy. Its an arts based charter school about 8 minutes from our house. They have to wear uniforms but honestly....the less choices to whine about the BETTER! =)
Monday was back to school night...so we got a babysitter for the boys. We took Caitlyn to dinner before and Ice cream after. ITS A BIG DEAL RIGHT???? It was fun for both of us to go and meet her teacher together with her. Mrs. Swan is going to be GREAT!!! No I didnt get a picture, Caitlyn's assessment of her teacher.........."well...she's kinda SMALL" Haha. She is on the short side. Funny. But she seems really nice.
Wednesday was the first day..... cant believe it!! Caitlyn was actually only a "little nervous" She sure has grown up a lot this last year.
Ready to go......Isn't she so CUTE!
Daddy and his Girl!!!!!!
What a lucky girl to have such an AWESOME DAD!!
Me and Sissy Bean.
I only cried a little before we left. I'm so proud of her!!!
One more with daddy....
The CLASSIC caitlyn. Trying NOT to smile in the car.....
Gotcha!
Outside Mrs Swan's room.
ROOM 104!!
(She was sick of pictures.)
In her classroom. She doesn't look nervous at all....right?!?
She did GREAT...and I didnt even bawl my eyes out!
I did bite my nails the whole 2 hours she was there. (its early out all week so only 2 hours)
When we picked her up she was all SMILES!
She said her day was " SO GREAT" and she even "talked a little" to her teacher.
Way to go SIS! We're so Proud of you!
OUR BIG KINDERGARTNER!!
3 comments:
WOW! Can't believe the day has come! I have to admit that I'm dreading taking Brooklyn to preschool next week. I'm gonna die when she goes to kindergarten! What a cute little girl. I am proud of how brave she was. Congrats!
SO CUTE! I can't believe she is in Kindergarten! CRAZY! Do you guys have all day kindergarten there? That would be AWESOME! Lilly starts preschool in a couple of weeks......I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I can't believe how quickly it came, it freaks me out to think of Michael going in a few years but I know it will be here before I know it. It was great seeing you at Lisa's, we need to do it more often.
Post a Comment