Well He's 30 everybody!
And still as hot as ever!
He refuses to allow be to brag about him on the blog
....or throw him a party.....or buy him presents.........so......
Happy Birthday Honey....I love you so much...You're the BEST!
Oh but dont worry...he's at Youth Conference till 2 pm tomorrow and I already put a HUGE poster up in our front window........He's gonna kill me but I'm gonna laugh all day till he comes home and makes me take it down. HAHAHA!
Oh but dont worry...he's at Youth Conference till 2 pm tomorrow and I already put a HUGE poster up in our front window........He's gonna kill me but I'm gonna laugh all day till he comes home and makes me take it down. HAHAHA!

2 comments:
yeah! Happy Birthday Jeff! I guess I will have to call him later since he's at youth conference!
Happy B-Day Jeff! We miss you guys! We REALLY need to see those sweet kiddos! (And you two can come too I guess :) Hope Jeff had a great day!
Post a Comment