WILLS is CRAWLING!!!!
Could he BE ANY CUTER!! (Check out his two bottom teefers!!!)
And here is my new strategy for maintaining SANITY
.....Cage em in!! AH HAHA!
Lets be honest.........I have no WORDS to describe this Child!!!
Two 
Yeah....we're nuts around here!
3 comments:
i can't believe how big your baby is.. Love the snowboots wihts shorts. And your hair looks awsome red~~
I love your red hair! It looks so pretty. And it is crazy but I think little Jeff is looking more and more like you or your brothers or something! Who would have thought that!?
Lovin' the red hair. Is this really the first time you've done it? That surprises me, because you've tried everything else! :) I really love your kids. I don't know them nearly as well as I wish I did, but just knowing that they belong to you makes me love them so very much. Love ya Missy
Post a Comment