Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jeffy's first day of Preschool

Can you believe it????  Our Jeffy is off to preschool!!!!
I am doing joy school with 5 other moms in my ward.  Luckily they've all done it before.  So, I am the newbie and Jeffrey is the YOUNGEST kid in the class.  He will make the Utah Kindergarten deadline by 3 days (in 2 years) but I dont know if we will send him.  So...this could be his first of 3 years of preschool.

Here he is all ready to go.  In his 4T shirt and 2T pants.  haha. 
and his "Totally AWESOME"  Buzz lightyear "pack pack".

Here is his place mat.  
They travel in the "tote" from house to house each week to give them their "own spot" to do their work.

And.....
Here is his awesome "story time" carpet.
I did the letters....the BATMAN was Jeff's creative genius.
(this also travels in the tote.  I 'm so glad the moms I did this with have it all figured out!!)

We're off!!  
(And YES he jumped off all 4 stairs!!)
He's number one!!

haha.

Sniff Sniff. 
He's getting so grown up.  He didn't even look back when we got there.  He just ran in to some strange house without even giving his mom a "goodbye" or "I love you".  
In all honesty.....
I was a bit sad he didnt cling to his mamas leg and sniffle
.....even just ONE tear.  
Nope.  Not this child.  
After all.....HE IS A SUPERHERO!!

Way to go my sweet Jeffy.  
Thanks for telling me "I'm the best mom ever" and that you "love me sososososooooooo much"
I'm so proud you my little HERO!!  

No comments: