Sigh.....its been a long couple of months at the Reber house. Now that fall is upon us and the weather is beautiful its been nice to just take a few moments to breathe. My favorite thing is just hanging out at the park with the kids. No time contraints...no stress...just our little family. Sigh.
These pics are after our bike ride at Jensen's Nature Park in Syracuse
......Its so pretty!!!
Wills n' me.............He's a Well LOVED baby!!
Skippin' Rocks!!!!
Daddy's Baby!!! ..........like I said...........well loved =)
THAT JEFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You know.....I don't know why we even TRY to keep him OUT of the WATER!!! Here he is in his NEW SNOW BOOTS.....He's says "don't worry mom...they're WATER BOOTS" Yeah...not so much but oh well...they'll dry!
3 comments:
LOVE your hair!!
i love your hair color. It's seriously perfect. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I want to come see you guys
These pictures are SOOOO beautiful. I absolutely love the one of you hugging Will! It was so fun to see your adorable kids the other day. We miss them! You are one beautiful family!
Post a Comment