Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Firsts......

First Snow 2010
FIRST SNOW EVER!
Isnt Jeff so cute here showing Will the Snow?? He's just the cutest daddy!
 She was all about making a snowman........
He was all about trudging around in his BOOTS!  LOL.   The day Jeffy stops wearing boots everyday will be a sad day for me.  Its so so funny.


First (and hopefully the last) FLU of the season........
 You know your kids are sick when they say "Hey mom I'm going to take a nap"....and then put themselves to bed

 Poor Jeff.  In 8 yrs of marriage I've NEVER seen him so sick. =(
And this is how Will looked..........luckily He never got it.  He was just his happy little self.
Bye BYE FLU!!!!
Wills First Thanksgiving!!!

5 seconds later all those sweet potatoes where all mashed in his hair.....and he got a bath.  
Why didnt I get a picture of that??!
 First time (for Will) putting up the Christmas Tree
 Awww...My Chubby little Wilbs!
Pretty CJ (and Minnie)
And a CLASSIC Jeffy..........the Show off!  (and BOLT)

First ....crawling up the stairs
ok I admit this was probably the 100th time....but you get the gist....
Although this was the first time he wore REAL shoes....and hated it.
First picture you can see top teeth.....
First trip to see Santa

Dont get me started....2 employees yelled at me while I was taking pictures IN LINE!!  35 feet away from Santa.  Of COURSE I take my kids to see the Santa at the ONLY mall you cant take your own pictures.  I was so mad.  Will was so cute grabbing Santa's beard and Caitlyn FINALLY sat in Santas lap for the first time at AGE 5 1/2!!  And so yeah...the dumb employees were so busy yelling at people that they didn't capture any of the cute moments on film.  So I did NOT pay 20$ for a 5x7.  Boo./

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

I can't believe how big Will looks! I so wish we could get he and Ivy together for some pictures! And I have to say that the older Jeffy looks the more like one of your brothers he looks! That was so weird.

We wish we could have spent Thanksgiving with you guys. We really miss you and wish we lived closer! Maybe I will try and make it down there this summer.

Alli said...

they all look so cute! We need to get together for one of the holidays next year!