Kids....They are A LOT OF WORK! But I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. Although all 3 of my kids seem to be very STRONG WILLED and FULL of ENERGY sometimes to the point of exasperating their parents....I AM HONORED TO BE THEIR MOTHER.
They are all so amazing and unique in their own ways. They are changing so quickly that I wanted to just write a quick blurb about each of them.
Caitlyn Joy (Sissy Bean)
Caitlyn is a very stong willed child. Although she may be shy to strangers and in new environments she is full of spunk and sass! She tries hard to be obedient and helpful. She LOVES art and music and is always up for a craft. She is tall and athletic and has recently decided she loves basketball??? (I'm awful at basketball) She is very thoughtful and is always making cards or writing notes for people. And she DRAWS NON STOP!! I can not keep enough paper and markers in this house!!
She says she wants to be a Vet when she grows up. She is also quite a little collector. She loves tiny things like rocks and polly pockets. She has about a hundred stuffed animals and has named (and keeps inventory of) every single one. Her friend "ducky" goes every where with our family. She has had ducky since she was born. Her best friends are her cousin Brooklyn and her new Church pal "Alex".
She LOOOVES to read. Her favorite book is the Witches by Rhoad Dahl but she is currently reading "junie B Jones, First Grader at last". We were recently at the Library looking for more "junie B books" and I couldnt remember who wrote them. I mumbled something out loud to which she replied "mom! the Author is BARBARA PARK!!" LOL. I always thought I would be a published author someday....but Caitlyn has been writting stories since the age of 3 so she might beat me to it!
She is very excited to be in first grade next year!! Watch out first grade here she comes!!!
Jeffrey Cannon (Jeffy, Jeffaroni, or Jeffaroo)
This picture says it all. Jeffrey is friendly, funny, and affectionate. He is full of jokes and hugs and kisses. But watch out he is a prankster too! He JUMPS off EVERYTHING and I honestly believe his bones may be made of rubber because I cant believe he hasn't broken something yet. He is definitely NOT aware of gravities limits and does not always love the consequences of his "Super tricks" and "awesome Jumps" off high places. (like when he bit through his lip on the day we were moving jumping off our friends playhouse!!)
He loves all things Superhero. Swords, guns, capes, helmets, boots, hammers.....last week he told me I was the worst mom ever when I wouldnt let him sleep with a pair of toenail clippers (the part in the inside is like a KNIFE)!!! What a BOY! He LOVES to ham it up for visitors and show off his "cool moves" The only things he doesnt like are...the sight of blood, spiders, bees, and sitting still long enough to eat or go to bed =) He is so full of life and sure keeps us laughing.
He is tender hearted little boy and often tells his mama she is "pretty" or that I "make the BEST dinners". But my personal favorite is that almost everyday he tells me "I sure love you MOM!!" He has a way with the girls (and primary teachers) and I see some broken hearts in our future. =) I have a feeling Caitlyn is going to really LOVE him trying to charm all her friends when they are teenagers.
William Jack (Wills, Wilby, Willbug )
Anf then there were three. We joke that Will is the cutest of our kids purely because he is the 3rd child (jeff and I are both the third child haha) He is A CHATTERBOX!!!! He loves to repeat everything you say. He loves "cuddles" and slobbery "kisses". He loves his stuffed Eyore "E" and his pacifier and.....drum roll.......HIS MAMA! He is a mammas boy and I LOVE IT!. (except at church) He also loves to throw things. A couple weeks ago in Sunday School he took off BOTH his shoes and threw them (very well I may add) at poor Sister Spencer! (luckily she has a little boy too so she wasnt offended) He has quite the arm just like his dad. He also loves mommy's I phone. Phone was like the 4th word he learned. He likes to pretend to call people and say hi! Bye! and make kissy noises. So If you want a good laugh call my cell and ask to talk to Will. He also loves chocolate. Definitely like his mom! =) He is a silly, lovable little tornado and we adore him
One can only wonder what the next one will be like....our house is already so FULL of personality. No. This is not an announcement. Someday we might feel brave enough to add another one,
And just a little blurb about my FOURTH child....or should he be the First One???
I have the greatest husband.
He is an outstanding, loving, husband and father.
( He also contributed some great genetics to give me beautiful children. haha.)
He is so fun and helps me not take life so seriously,
He is also a Smarty Pants and I am so PROUD of him.
(I wont brag about deatails or he'll be embarrassed)
He loves the Lord and his family and we are so blessed to call him OURS!!
Happy Fathers Day Jeff,
Thanks for making all my dreams come true.
You're my best friend!
WE ALL ADORE YOU!
(but especially me)
love missy

2 comments:
I loved this post! Such beautiful, sweet, and FUN kids! I'm so glad that we will finally be able to spend more time with them. Love you guys! Katie
You have such a cute family and you are such a great Mom, they are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment