Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Sixth Birthday Sissy Girl!

Wow.  It has been a birthday whirlwind!  Birthday party on Tuesday with church friends, Birthday at school on Wednesday, and then REAL birthday at home today with our little family.   What a lucky Girl.   I cant believe you are 6 Caitlyn!!! Where did the time go??!    You are so creative and full of Spunk!  We love you SIS!

 All ready for the TaNGLed Party!!! 

MAKING LANTERNS!!
 Ok so It had many imperfections....but with what little time I had It turned out Pretty Cute!
 She wanted a cake based on the part in the movie where she rolls up in her hair 
and shouts "BEST DAY EVER"  so....there ya go.
Hope it was the best day ever for you SIssy Girl!

 One without the crown....
 Side View......

Rapunzel and Pascal!!
 (Jeff lovingly sculpted him for the cake)
Cutest bunch of little girls EVER!  Ali, Brooklyn, Sydnee, Caitlyn
 WACKY GIRLS!!!
 The birthday Princess!!!
Syd and Camrie (our amazing babysitter).  I love her so much.  I have NO IDEA how I would have survived the last year without her!!!
 OH BROTHER!!!!!
 HA HA!  the boys loved their Birthday crowns!!!
 My two favorite people!!!!
 Proud parents of a BEAUTIFUL 6 yr old!!
Love you my baby Girl!  You're growing up way to fast!!!

Only picture I go at the Bouncy Houses at Classic Skating.  But I think its my Favorite.

 BIRTHDAY DOUGHNUT!!!
 WIll licks his doughnut..........do you think its big enough????
 Chocolate Baby!
 PILLLOW PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 NEW BIKE!!!!
 LOVE LOVE the pink tires!!!
(I wish it was MY bike!!)
 Gettin Ready to hit the Road!!!
 Fabulous! It even has a bike on the handle bars for a Barbie =)

 Birthday Shoes from Grandma Beth !!!!
( I adore these. Wish they had them in my Size)

3 comments:

Alli said...

oh wow. she is getting so old and beautiful... well, she always was a beauty! I remember my own 6th birthday party... jeff threw a rock at my head. I love the tangled cake! you are so talented

Castiel Moyes said...

What a fun birthday!! What a nice mom!

Sarah said...

Wow she looks so grown up and is so pretty. I'm excited to have you back in Provo, I can't wait to see you more.