Here are my favorite pics of Caitlyn lately. She has
sooooo much energy! And sooo much attitude. She is turning 3 this month and I can't believe it. She looks like a little girl now and it really is freakin' me out. Where did my baby go? She loves to run, jump, scream, squeal, pick on her brother, and go on "adventures". She loves dress ups and lip gloss...and digging in the dirt and "bug hunting". Remind you of anyone? I guess God sent me a dose of my own medicine. I love you baby girl!

Look...even her hair is totally out of controll!

AWWW! It would be sweet if she actually sat still longer than 0.2 seconds!

This is my favorite face she makes! What a weirdo!

This is one of the rare pictures that I think she look more like me than Jeff.

The "stuffed animal mountain!" She loves them ALL! YIKES!

...............................and here is where she buried her brother in them!
(this picture was taken AFTER I dug him out!)

This sums up how she feels about her little brother
....is she hugging him or strangling him?
2 comments:
Sounds EXACTLY like my daughter, turning three on the 27th too! My daughter loves to strangle her 11 month old little brother too, of course trying to show love. Cute pictures.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment