Last weekend was finally warm.....FINALLY!
SPRING IS HERE. We went to bicentennial park(2 blocks from our house!) to get some fresh air since we all have Cabin Fever.......I love SPRING!

I am sooooo COOL mom! Look at my Rad Mickey Mouse sunglasess!


Caitlyn
LOVES to ride on her Daddy's "Scoot" to the park!

Chillin' on the porch with mommy's flowers and the bugs!

OK...this picture
freaks me out....I looked at it and for the first time I caught a glimpse of Caitlyn when she is 16! She just looks so grown up!
My sweet baby boy!
In our family we call these "Wish Puffs"...they are one of my favorite things in all the world.
Silly....but True.
MAKE A WISH.....and BLOOOOOOOW!
...and may all your dreams come true!
Daddy Time.......
Twins.....!!!
This is a picture of my favorite tree! It reminds me of the tree of life. It is my favorite place to take pictures of my kids and to have picnics. It must be really old because the trunk is probably 6 feet or more in diameter. I know... because I hugged it....ha ha ha ha.

These are my flowers....on my front porch. I took these pictures because they are SURVIVORS of the incredibly crazy weather we have had! And aren't they Pretty!

2 comments:
I'm so happy to see the sun too! Aliah and I spend hours outside every day. Lets picnic!
I love the orange shirt Caitlyn is wearing of course. They are so cute. I miss that park.
Post a Comment