Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!

There are never words to express my love and gratitude to my mother
for all she has done for me.
She taught me to love the Lord,
to love others,
and to love myself
There is no greater gift than the unconditional love of a mother.
And now that I am a mother I pray to be able to give to my children
what she gave to me.
Happy mothers Day MOM! I love you.


Here are my favorite pictures of my mom...............

Age 4
Senior Picture
Dating Daddy
Engagement Picture
Wedding Day

First Dance

Silly MOM!

Costume Party!

Dads Grad school graduation

The Picture they took in case they died on their 10 day vacation to Galapagos...
I was 6
My inspiration...Mom and Dad running the Saint George Marathon
(hot shorts DAD!)
Coolest mom on the block!
Not only is she an AMAZING WATER SKIER....she took us toilet papering too!

This is the day I ran the SLC Marathon.....of course mom didn't miss it!

The Fam.............just before they left to Paraguay

Her pride and joy!! (there are more now)\


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love your mom too! You guys look so much alike. I never noticed that before. You're both so beautiful. Happy Mother's Day to both of you!

Jessica McCann said...

What a fun idea to put pictures of your mom on your blog. I hope I can be like my mom too. Mother's give the ultimate gift and I never realized it until I became a mother.