LOOK AT THOSE EYES!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Lately.........Life is STILL CRAZY
I have just come to grips with the fact that life with kids is unpredictable, crazy,....and down right challenging. But......when all is said and done.....they are so darn cute so you just have to laugh and get the camera!
This is Caitlyn after she fed Jeffy his dinner....she was soooo proud. His shirt on the other hand was not so happy about it.
No...this is not from Halloween. We've been reading Snow White a lot at our house. This is Caitlyn being the "mean old Witch with the poisoned apple!" Should I be worried that she loves the VILLAIN in EVERY movie. She sure is a cute villain though.
Ok... so not only is Caitlyn covered in stickers in this picture.....so is my bathroom stool. Which is now the time out chair since she decorated it so nicely for herself!
This is Caitlyn "playing HORSEY" with her baby brother. Doesn't he look THRILLED! I probably should have rescued him....I ran for the camera instead!
This is a proud mommy moment for me.....Caitlyn has been to "Farm Country" @ Thanksgiving Point three other times....she has always wanted to ride the pony...but every time she has cried and wanted off as soon as she got on. Well...SHE DID IT! And her face is the cutest thing in the whole world. She was soooo proud of herself......and I was proud of her too!
Here she is after the ride......she named her pony sky wishes and wanted to bring him home! ummmmm....how about a SMALLER pony...made of PLASTIC! (she looooooves my little ponies)
Here she is with her cousins in Jail. (again at Farm Country) Eli, Bradley, and Ike.....aren't they the cutest ever!
Ok so I'm a huge sucker for bath tub photos......Here are my "Bubble Beard Babies"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, they are so stinking CUTE!!! I love the bath picture of Caitlyn. She is a knock out. I'm glad that you have finally accepted the out of control life style of motherhood. If you can't beat them, join them righT?
what amazing eye lashes your kids have! Too cute.
Those are the cutest bath tub pictures I have ever seen!! Jeffy is getting so big!
love him on his hands and knees his bum in the air I want to shove my tongue deep in his bum and lick it, I did my niece and we both loved it!
Post a Comment