Friday, July 11, 2008

Summertime...................

It's 98 degrees and we're LOVIN' it!!!
I broke down and bought a 10$ plastic pool for the back patio.....
It might as well have been CHRISTMAS!!!

Here is caitlyn....she is either a mermaid or a shark....watch out she bites!
She does a pretty good running man!

Ok..so this swim suit and shirt came in a set and Jeffy is so square that he needs an 18 mo size shirt.....but the pants are a little big...hence THE PLUMBERS CRACK! So cute!
Ok so they have a love/hate relationship most the time.......POOL full of water =LOVE!
I LOOOOVE this picture!

Ok BLOW THIS UP and check out Jeffy's face.....It's the funniest picture I've taken in a whille. I can't decide if its cute or DEVILISH!

Stay Tuned I have TONS more pictures to come!

4 comments:

Sheree in GA said...

Oh my gosh, when you mentioned how square little Jeffy is, it brought back such memories of Jeff when he was little. He was built the same way. He was the heaviest little boy I had ever tried to lift. Especially in comparison to my son Philip. He was so solid. Anyway, love the blog and the family picture is adorable. Very, very, handsome family. (Sheree Gossling)

Castiel Moyes said...

That face is too cute!

Stephanie said...

How sweet is that little Jeffey. I can't wait to love that little man next month! It's nice to see you blogging again. It's been too long!

Kelsey said...

Does Jeff go suicidal in that pool too? I can't believe how fearless he is!