Today was a marathon day for Caitlyn. (and me!!) Dance at 10 am, Pre school at 1 pm, then dress rehearsal at 5 pm. She was up late last night and I knew she would be grouchy....and SHE WAS! Her teacher had the OZ backdrop in class today for pictures. Caitlyn REFUSED to put on her costume. I even had to ask permission from her teacher for her to wear a camisole under her costume for the show because it was too "itchy". Perfect. I am REALLY looking forward to making her wear it tonight...........
Dress Rehersal...........
It was a HUGE fight/FIT to get her bathed...hair done..make up on..and in her "itchy annoying costume"!! YES folks that is a DIRECT QUOTE! (can you say DRAMA QUEEN!!). So as you can see...it was a TRYING afternoon to say the least. But after I convinced her that she was "the most special dancer" because only SHE would be wearing "magic purple eyeshadow" this is what happened.................(oh and I bribed her with a sucker too =))
BACKSTAGE............
This is her playing dolls with her "snowflake friends!!" So CUUUTE!
This picture KILLS ME! When did she get so grown up and BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Must be the makeup!
Must be the makeup!
I wasnt in the best spot to take pictures!
After the Rehearsal!!
She was so proud of herself. We took these in front of the stage!!
Prettiest little snowflake I've ever seen!!!
Can't wait for the REAL SHOW!!
End note: Can I just say how REALLY GLAD I am that I got a babysitter for Jeffy. I would have been chasing him and missed some amazing moments with my sweet Caitlyn. There is no way I could have gotten all these great pictures the night of the show. I was one proud mommy. She has grown so much this year and I so proud of her!!
End note: Can I just say how REALLY GLAD I am that I got a babysitter for Jeffy. I would have been chasing him and missed some amazing moments with my sweet Caitlyn. There is no way I could have gotten all these great pictures the night of the show. I was one proud mommy. She has grown so much this year and I so proud of her!!
3 comments:
She really is stunning!! Just like her momma! You know, there are so many times when being a mom is really tough, and then there are moments when it's just magic. I love those moments.
She is so adorable! I am so glad she shined on the stage! I wish that could come and watch!
She has always been a pretty little girl but, she really looks darling all dolled up.
Post a Comment