I missed you "Kelsey Spears =)"
Monday, June 15, 2009
Girls Night Out
Last weekend I went to dinner and the Kelly Clarkson concert with my high school friends. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. And although we have all experienced different trials in our lives there is a comfortable undderstanding between us all. It was so refreshing to be together without kids and to jst be ourselves. We really missed some of our other close friends and can't wait till we can all be together again. I will be forever grateful that the Lord blessed me with such great friends. They have always been great examples to me and I learn a lot from each of them.
At "the OG" (Olive Garden). As Kelsey said it's kindof "our spot". No honestly we should be on their commercial! We used to meet for lunch with our kids...yeah too many kids now. It was A LOT more fun without them =) It took us forever to eat becuase we were laughing so hard. So fun girls! We need to do this like once a month!
KELLY CLARKSON!!!! Whohoo a CONCERT that has nothing to do with Sesame Street or DORA!!! Even though we got rained on and opted to sit in the bleachers (with all the old people!)and not on the muddy wet grass (with the dancing high school kids) It was a total BLAST!. It was COLD! But no worries...we are moms so we were prepared...blankets, a towel, and ponchos! It was funny to see how "responsible" we all were.
Tallie didnt have a ticket but we talked her into coming anyway. We were so glad she found a ticket because we really didnt want to break the law and sneek her in =). Tallie and I are definitley the weird and LOUD ones of the four of us. Oh...Tallie didnt bring a jacket...hence the really cute leapord blanket shawl/hood!
Sarah and Kelsey. Cute picture of you two! Sarah is the Kelly Clarkson fanatic. She knew all the new songs and by the end of the night had me talked into going home and buying it all off i tunes.
We all knew Kelsey had an inner rockstar! I haven't seen it in a while!
I missed you "Kelsey Spears =)"
My favorite Part of the night (besides all the laughing) was the awesome double rainbow right over the stadium. This picture only shows the bottom bow but it was AMAZING!
I love this picture! Even though Sarah is squished. Thanks for an amazingly fun night girls! I love you all!
I missed you "Kelsey Spears =)"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures, I always seem to forget my camera. Good thing you're always prepared.
Post a Comment