Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Princess Festival

Last week my dear sweet babysitter Mia took Caitlyn to the PRINCESS FESTIVAL as a birthday present. It a relitively new thing around here but they go into a real castle and go on a quest. They get to meet all the princesses and defreat the evil villains. Catlyn was SO SO excited the whole week before. We borrowed her cousin Brooklyns Snow White dress (thanks Katie!!) and it was such a fun time for her!Caitlyn and Mia
All dressed up.....Snow White
"The Blue Fairy" taking them on their quest!!!

The Royal Ball
Caitlyn and Snow White
Sleeping Beauty and the Prince
Watching the Ball

Such a little Lady
Maybe not!?!....hahaha!

"The Blue Fairy"

I'm dancin' in the RAIN!!!
Caitlyn is still talking about how the "king" (the owner of the whole shindig) brought her and Mia an umbrella to use so they didnt have to walk in the rain! She truely got treated like a Princess and loved every minute of it!!
Thanks Mia! Our little Princess had an unforgettable time!!!
(I'm jealous I didn't get to go.....NEXT YEAR!)

3 comments:

Alli said...

how adorable! caitlyn is so beautiful! and why is it raining in june?!

Katie Bradley said...

What a beautiful snow white! Caitlyn is such a cutie,we just love her! We'll have to make that a tradition with our girls!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

That is so cool! What an awesome babysitter you have! And I love the blue fairy's wings!