As of today I am 38 weeks, dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. The doctor scheduled me to be induced January 12th at 6:30 am (which means I will have a baby before 10 if its the same as Jeffrey) but the doctor didn't seem to think I would make it until the 12th. We'll see. The clothes are washed and the cars eat installed.....Now we WAIT! Wish us LUCK!
4 comments:
I am so EXCITED! YEAH! Isn't it nice to know the actual date that you don't have to be pregnant anymore! I will hope that it comes earlier! Good Luck!!
Wow! I can't believe you are having number 3 so soon! I'm so excited for you, and hope these next few days (weeks?) go as well as can be expected for being 9 months pregnant!!!! Can't wait for the little guy to come.
So Soon!! I wish you the best in the coming weeks! Love ya!!
THat is so cool! Good luck. sure has seemed to fly by (probly not for you)
Post a Comment