Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Eve

Opening Christmas Jammies!!

Kitty Cat Jams for Sissy!!

Haha!! Jeff got SMURF Jams!! =)Spiderman for little JeffyOutside Putting out the "reindeer food"
(Oats+ Sugar+Glitter)
Cookies and milk for SANTA! Carrots for the Reindeer!
Saying bye to mom...I had to work. I am DEFINITELY 9 months pregnant in this one!
Which left THIS ADORABLE MAN to stay home and be SANTA SOLO! He did GRRRREAT! Aren't they CUTE???

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

Sorry you had to work on Christmas Eve! That stinks! But you look great at 9 months pregnant. And there are a couple of pictures of Caitlyn that totally look like Maddy to me! It was so weird!

Sarah said...

Keep me informed when you have that little man so I can come see him. I'm sorry you had to work but it looks like you guys had a fun time. Happy New Year!