Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving.....

Ok...I know it's almost JANUARY but hey...better late than never?????


We had Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in 3 years. And except for my mom FORCING me to take Family pictures fat and pregnant....it was DELIGHTFUL.

About a week before we had "cranberry bread Madness" in which we made some 35 loaves of CRANBERRY BREAD!! SERIOUS! It was delicious and every loaf got eaten...to the last crumb. How I managed to not get pictures of this mahem is beyond me.



Thanksgiving Day

I will NOT include the pictures of my little family because I hate looking fat in them but...here are the pics of all the BRADLEY COUSINS!! 5 BOYS (soon to be 6) and 2 Girls. Quite the switch from the Reber side ( 9 soon to be 10 girls and 2 soon to be 3 boys) Don't you LOOOOOVE Caitlyn's FACE!! haha!! She's so funny.
Back Row: Bradley (5) Eli (3 1/2) Isaac (7)
Front Row: Brooklyn (4) Benjamin (20 months) Jeffrey ( 2)
There is a happy face!!

I did NOT get any pictures of our beautiful dinner....BUT THIS WAS THE AFTERMATH!!


After dinner we made these "Nativity " Gingerbread houses for the kids..yes the moms made them and the kids put all the people and animals in them. It took us forever and the kids just ate them. =)


My little brother LOVES to be the center of attention (kidding) and my mom LOVES to embarrass him. She bought him and his cute wife these funny singing elf hats!! It was so funny.

Wish I had video!!They were good sports!!Jeffy thought they were HILARIOUS!!
Isnt he SO SO CUTE.
Jeffy and Benny!!
The CUTEST Thanksgiving Turkey EVER!!!!

my sister in law had this funny costume. Jeffy BEGGED ME to put it on him. although he didnt like it so much once it was actually on. But it was pretty funny.FLYING TURKEY!!!!!!

We are so grateful for all the Lord had blessed us with this year!! Health, Love and Family!!
Happy VERY LATE THANKSGIVING! =)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. Now how long will it take for you to so a christmas post. J/k! You need to post some pic of you. I am sure you aren't even that big. you are so cute pregnent