Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Blessing....

On the 29th we blessed our sweet baby and made his name officially "William Jack Reber" !! Jeff did such a beautiful job and it was so great to see my sweet baby surrounded by such wonderful men that I love! I am so grateful for the Priesthood in my life and to have a priesthood holder in my home. It truly is the power of God. I look forward to watching my 2 boys receive it as they grow.

My sweet mother in law bought this precious outfit and blanket for him. The pictures don't really do it justice. He looked like "a mini temple man" It was so sweet.
This picture makes me laugh...only because this is the EXACT way he came OUT! His hand came out with his HEAD!!! Seriously! He does this all the time and its really funny how stuff like this stick from before birth. Apparently he has something he wants to say =) and is waiting to be called on!! (or to learn to talk)

He is such a darling baby...I could just eat him up!!
My mom found these itty bitty white shoes. I absolutely ADORE them.
I cant believe how TINY they are!!

Thank you to all our family who came to spend the day with us, especially Beth. And for all those who weren't able to be there (most of Jeffs family) we love you and miss you all and wish that we all lived closer together.


1 comment:

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Oh he is soooo beautiful and your kids are looking all so grown up it's crazy!