Recently Jeff and I both read this book. AMAZING! One of the BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ! It is about a father of 5 with multiple medical problems and his visit to the spirit world while he was in a drug induced coma recovering from what appeared to be life ending injuries.For anyone who wonders if God loves them and has a plan for them, or who has lost a loved one and misses them beyond description....this book is for you. Ok this book is for EVERYONE.
Lance returns from the spirit world with an amazing Message that everyone needs to know and implement as the purpose for our lives.....that God is our Father, Jesus Christ is His son who died for our sins. That our lives are intricately planned by the Lord,who loves us more than we can understand. That Families are the fundamental unit of eternity and that those we love who have passed on are not only happy and alive.....they are intricately involved in OUR LIVES. His last message.....that we need to serve each other, love each other, and prepare our lives, our country, and our world for the return of our Savior Jesus Christ and the building of Zion on earth.
As I read this book I was completely filled with peace and awe for the plan the Lord has for each of us....and with every fiber of my soul felt that He was speaking truth. Very precious truths that the Lord wants us to know. I have had multiple experiences in my life where I felt the presence of someone close to me who has passed beyond the veil....I have previously doubted the veracity of those experiences. I no longer doubt. In fact....I yearn for another one of those experiences so I can embrace it and feel to the fullest the presence of one who lives in a heavenly realm.
THIS BOOK IS LIFE CHANGING!!! READ IT....you can even borrow mine.
I have smiled many smiles thinking about my past pediatric patients who's hands I have held or watched their devoted parents hold as they have left this world.....it brings me joy to know you are running and laughing and deeply engrossed in love of the Father and His son....and being an angel to your families on earth.
Steph, Kels, Sarah, Shelly, Jamie, Hatch Family .....my dearest of friends who have lost a parent, spouse, or child. My thoughts turned to you.
I love you!!
2 comments:
I will have to read it...and tell my family too! It has been 7 years since my brother died and I know we are all still having such a hard time with it! Thanks!
I read this book just after my Mom died and it was very comforting. I will have to read it again! Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment