Seriously....
Its JUST BREAKFAST! But APPARENTLY MINI BAGELS makes me the BEST MOM EVER!!!
Leave it to
MY kids to turn
bagels for breakfast into an EPIC EVENT!! Oh...and Jeffrey still thinks they are Doughnuts...SHHHH don't tell them they are whole grain!!




Nobody doesn't like SARAH LEE!!(mini bagels)
After much anticipation....here are the pictures of Caitlyn's haircut
....
THAT SHE GAVE HERSELF!!!CONSEQUENCES!!!!! They aren't very FUN 
(dont laugh she makes this face often!!)

Yeah....your hair looks weird....here's a face to match!!

This is just how I felt when I saw her hair. I wanted to cry...or scream....but I laughed instead.


Of course....monkey see....monkey do!!

Well...thank heavens for hair clippies. She's still so pretty! But it makes me sad to hear her ask me "mom??? is anyone going to be able to TELL I CUT MY HAIR???" or "mom does my HAIR look weird???" I guess her days of not caring what people think are gone..........

She's so big....I can't believe it.
2 comments:
did she cut her bangs??? weren't you growing those out?lol.. She is still super cute
that is hilarious. I love the cut... maybe she is taking after her aunt alli, and starting early with the hairstyling business. She is seriously getting sooo big, and so is jeffy!!
Post a Comment