Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Lucky Charm

I am still trying to capture his true smile on camera....here he is jabbering away. He has a lot to say these days. I love baby babble. Its so charming.

Will bug is just starting to laugh....this is his face whenever I lay him down on the changing table.

Sissy and baby brother....
Will looks pretty happy....lol....and love his double chin. He's such a chubba!Sissy looks so pretty in this one. She is such a good big sister to Will....now Jeffy and her fight like cats and dogs.
I love wills face in this one...so funny
Sleepy bug.........

Oh how I love my chubby bug.THIS ONE IS FOR BETH!!! I think Will looks EXACTLY like Jeff's baby pictures in this one.....seriously I though our first son looked a lot like him....but Will is his daddy's twin!! (Jeff says he thinks he looks like Ali)

1 comment:

Alli said...

he is sooo adorable! I love all the pictures. Caitlin of course looks gorgeous. I want to come meet him!