Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rub a dub dub.....3 kids in a tub

Last night I put all 3 kids in the tub together. My thoughts????

1. Jeffrey shouldn't be holding the baby in the water
2. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 3 kids
3. My kids are TOO BIG already to fit in the tub!!! When did that happen????

Please don't let go Jeffy!!

Will bug LOVES the tub. We joke that our kids are going to be olympic swimmers because they have NO FEAR of the water. Every time I put Will in the bath he goes nuts!!! Kickin' and wavin' his arms around. He even turn his face and licks up the water. SO SO FUNNY. I 've got to get it on camera!!
I know I'm super biased....but he really is such a cute little Chubs!
I still have yet to capture his gummy smile in a picture!! But...He's so cute anyway.
in his Jammies.....
Big brother...baby brother....
How Jeffers occupies his time while I am dressing the baby.... LOL

10 weeks old!!! Time FLIES!!

2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

So cute! That last picture looks just like Jeff. Crazy! I can't wait for Ivy to get chunky like that. It is my favorite!

Katie Bradley said...

Absolutely LOVE both posts! What cutie pies! We miss them so much. Brooklyn asks me constantly when she can play with Caitlyn. Will's face in the first bath picture is classic. He looks totally freaked out, and Caitlyn is still so beautiful, with or without the hair cut! Love it!