Caitlyn has been VERY WORRIED for quite sometime about when her first tooth would fallout. After some investigation I learned that they had a "tooth graph" at school. She was feeling somewhat frustrated that ALL the other kids (exaggeration included) had teeth on the graph. But, due to her mothers genes (I lost my first tooth in 2nd grade) her teeth arent budging. BUT the dentist said that her front two bottom teeth weren't disolving and that her permanant teeth were coming in behind them. LIKE A SHARK..so he said. Caitlyn..who is too DANG SMART for her own good caught every BIT of my discussion with the dang dentist....sided on the side of the dentist and WANTED...YES WANTED to GET HER TEETH PULLED??!! What kind of kid wants that?????? MINE. I would have been fine have a shark toothed daughter. =) So after a second opinion and rescheduling 3 times because I didn't want to do it....I relented to her BEGGING...yes I said BEGGING....and let them pull her teeth. Laughing Gas included.
The night before she and I made this cute little TOOTHY BOX for her teeth. She has since been making up silly stories about the tooth fairy......like WHAT IF HE IS A MAN FAIRY!!?? A BIG FAT MANY FAIRY who wears the teeth on a necklace!!?? Oh how I love her and her WILD imagination. =)
SO...Here is Toothless CJ.
(blurry pics...forgot to turn on auto focus...darnit)
Sigh...She would have made a cute little SHARK =)
No comments:
Post a Comment