Jeffy has learned a lot of really random words lately.....like "Yeehaw" and "Ho Ho Ho". Our newest word to the "family dictionary" is "baboo" which is Jeffy's word for Apple. He LOOOVES APPLES..... WHOLE! (talk about a choking hazard!)And.... Strange choice of how to SAY "apple" but hey...he's 15 months old! So..... strange in fact that it is now our nick name for HIM!
This is my new FAVORITE thing!
Here is our "Baboo's" impression of Santa!
I love that video...I could watch it 100 times in a row!
Now.....On to my first born child. She is a very special little girl. Sweet and Stubborn! She loves to draw...read...and BOUNCE OFF EVERY WALL IN THE HOUSE! (which she also draws on occasionally!) Anyway... This video is Caitlyn performing her favorite Christmas song.. Its long video so dont watch the whole thing......you'll probably will be exhausted in 10 seconds anyway......
Good Gravy! Now you can understand why I am so exhausted at the end of the day!Gotta love 3 yr olds! I wish I woke up with the energy she goes to bed with!!!
Oh...and the random fits of laughter in between the singing are because Jeff kept throwing a beach ball at my head! Very Funny Honey! I'm filming a priceless memory and you attack me when I am distracted and defenseless!
One last Random Video.....I have to say that I love my husband for SOOOO many reasons. But on the top of that list is that he is an amazing daddy. The kids adore him! They anxiously wait on the porch for him in the summer and with their noses pressed to the front window in the winter. They practically trample him the seccond he opens the door. And who wouldn't love him when he has amazing SKILLS like this.....watch and be amazed
Introducing our beloved.....CIRCUS DAD!
Yeah...don't be jealous if my husband is cooler than yours. He's one of a kind! And that's only a taste of all the tricks he can do....just a teaser...for next weeks video of "Circus Dad!" Hmmm maybe I could rent him out for parties. No...On second thought...He's MINE ALL MINE! Hahahaha! (that was my EVIL laugh by the way!)
4 comments:
I TOTALLY remember Jeff attempting to juggle when we were little. I remember him for some reason juggling a lot. Apparently he has practiced A LOT and got really good. Didn't he used to walk around Ricks juggling riding a unicyle? I guess that explains his ability to catch really fast small animals.....his amazing hand eye coordination?
Jeff didn't want me to post that video...but look how many warm memories is brought back to his family =)
Gotta love those Reber men :)
Wow! I am seriously impressed....pretty talented family you have! What is your hidden talent Miss?
Post a Comment