We got stir crazy over Christmas break.......
so we took the kids bowling for the first time EVER!
For the record I'm a HORRIBLE bowler. Jeff is really good. (He's good at everything dangit!!!) I enjoyed letting Jeffy roll my ball so I could blame my bad score on my one year old! AWESOME!

Caitlyn's
orange ball! She was fairly annoyed that the purple balls were too heavy for her!! Ain't she CUTE? I love her little bowling shoes!!


Ahhhh bumper bowling! Look at her wide stance....cracks me up!
Jeff was a good coach as always!

Jeffy was
VERY angry that he couldn't hold the balls 'cause they were too heavy. He was also
VERY angry that he couldn't chase it down the lane!!! Alas....he was pretty
ANGRY the whole time.
So....He took to hugging all the balls! 
Finally I just let him have my turn (since I'm horrible anyway) and roll the ball down the ramp! He was somewhat pacified! ........but still Angry he couldn't chase it

Well......at least
DADDY could bowl with the purple ball!!! =)

After we bowled Caitlyn begged for Jeff to try and win her
the purple bear in the stupid
"CLAW GAME" He ALMOST snagged it!....but alas we left empty handed with TWO SCREAMING children.
It was REALLY REALLY FUN! Better luck next time I guess!.....not to mention.....when did bowling become so darn expensive?
1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL the pictures from Christmas to bowling! Do I have the cutest grandchildren in all the world, or what! I wish I could some how jump into these pictures and transport me there!
Love, Beth
Post a Comment