I know I know I know.....what is up with me lately?
Me and my sluggish efforts to update the blog!
Me and my sluggish efforts to update the blog!
Well...Here it. The long awaited Christmas pictures! ENJOY!
How did Santa know to put THESE in my stocking? Every 3 yr olds dream come true!!
Her face is my FAVORITE!!!
(Caitlyn picked it out at the dollar store for his stocking!)
The kids wore her out...the sweet little thing! She is the BEST kitten! She lets the kids drag her around with no complaint! Seriously!!


Jeffy's Awesome TOOL BENCH! (and singing puppy!) What was amazing was that he knew what to do with all the tools!! Such a boy!
His FAVORITE gift was the 3$ chair from IKEA!!
This picture is CRAZY! Jeff apparently has an uncanny amazing talent at finding freakishly random gifts for the kids THAT THEY LOVE!! This year it was...a whoopie coushin and balloon rockets!! Here is one of those baloon rockets coming STRAIGHT AT MY FACE!!! Great picture.....not so great to get the baloon rocket in the eye! Haha! I love having a playful husband. He's the Christmas Hero!!
It was a memorable Christmas that's for sure!
Only 11 1/2 months till Christmas everyone!!
Jeffy's Awesome TOOL BENCH! (and singing puppy!) What was amazing was that he knew what to do with all the tools!! Such a boy!
It was a memorable Christmas that's for sure!
Only 11 1/2 months till Christmas everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment