These are some random pictures of the kids from Christmastime that I LOVE!! I know everyone thinks their kids are adorable....but
INDULGE ME anyway!!
Oh my Sweet and Sassy little Caitlyn Joy! If looks could kill.......

My Sweet Jeffy!

Those Cherry Cheeks are hereditary....he is not too HOT or TOO COLD (like old ladies in the store keep accusing me of!) His Daddy had those when he was a toddler!

Monster face!!
please show this face to all the boys instead of your beautiful smile!

He got the Reber SUGGA LIPS!! (that's a whistle!!)
Thats all for now.....Stay Tuned I have like 5 more posts to do!!
5 comments:
Your kids are great! I can't wait to start Play Date every week so I can see them more.
Did you give your kids a kitten? Looks like you had fun this Christmas. Your kids are very cute.
Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas :)
You kids are so cute and have the best smiles.
I would love to go on a cruise with you guys and I'm sure Adam would love it, too. He's never been on one before. I think he would gain at least 10 pounds.
Where are those promised posts? Your kids really are adorable. I'm a little sad that my weekend didn't include all the kiddos! Next time I come let's just put them in a big room and see what happens!
Post a Comment