Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SPRINGTIME!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!

Nothing Says SpRiNG like FARM ANIMALS!!
Last week we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
Its one of my favorites cause its small and cheap! =) (The kids love it too!)

Look mom! I weigh as much a little lamb!!!
I wont tell you what animal I weigh in at!

His first pony ride EVER! He wasnt so sure about it! He did choose the BIGGEST HORSE!!

Caitlyn on the other hand chose the SMALLEST HORSE.
She named her "loving heart horse!!" So cute!
I snapped this picture when she was playing in the little "jail house".
She looks so grown up and pretty. I love it!
This is Michael by Bff Sarah's little boy.
I love this picture in "vintage wash"

Another Horse friend. This made me a little nervous because that horse was HUGE!!


This is random but it makes me laugh
It was EVERYTHING I could do to keep him from feeding his little fingers to the goats!!
Big Stick Popcicles....classic!
He calls all popsicles "sticks"

Smelling the Tulips!

Pretty spot...pretty girl!

Handsome little devil!!


And SPRING BASEBALL!!! (ok softball)

The kids love love love watching their daddy play softball.
Especially Jeffy. He's hooked on "B ball!"
(I dont mind it either....it makes me feel in love all over again!!)
He will not leave the fence!! He cheers "Go Daddy" Its the cutest thing EVER!
a little leauger in 5 years!!
Love this picture...plus a little fun with photo shop.
Daddy's Pride and Joy

Caitlyn, on the other hand,
usually finds something else to do other than watching the games.
Not sure about what she is doing here!
"climbing trees"
(blow this one up and look at her face....HILARIOUS!!)
Monkey around!!WOAH! GET DOWN GIRL! I had no idea she could climb that high.
and THIS was on the way DOWN!!

Drive my mom nuts whining! haha I love this picture,

6 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

OK so there is something in those pictures of Caitlyn that look so familiar! I can't figure out if she looks like one of mine or if it is just Jeff that she looks like. She is so adorable! And of course little Jeffy....we know exactly who is daddy is!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I Totally think she looks like Josey!

Sarah said...

You need to send me the pictures of Michael from the farm country. I seem to always forget my camera whenever I go any where. I guess we'll just have to go again. I'm glad it's warming up too, I can't take having to stay in any longer.

KRISTIN BELL said...

How cute....she does look so grown up! They are such beautiful little kiddos!! Have you hear from "Rory" much? Those guys are ridiculous....no wonder we fell in love with em huh!

Jess said...

so adorable, Miss!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

I do love the picture of her in the jailhouse - she looks so beautiful! You're gonna have to beat the boys away!