Saturday, May 2, 2009

Z is for ZOO

Friday Jeff met us at the Hoggle Zoo.
It was sortof rainy...but we had fun anyway!!

We were waiting for Jeff .....I had to snap this picture fast before Jeffy decided to jump in!!

See....I told you he would try!!!
Notice my free hand grabbing him as he climbs over.
Trust me...I did not want to jump into another pond after my water boy!!

Its not the most impressive zoo but it was fun. Jeffy LOVED all the monkeys. Caitlyn on the other hand took to staring into the forest looking for UNICORNS and driving me nuts having to pee 10 times in 2 hours!!
Caitlyn thought it was pretty funny that the monkeys were eating lunch. Excuse the stray bang....we are in the growing out stage. Although have you ever heard "there once was a girl who a had a little curl"......sooooo true about this child!!!
Model pose by the Elephant exhibit.

Jeffy was more interested in dropping rocks into this grate than the animals!!

The TRAIN!! Caitlyn's favorite!!

Jeffy was a little unsure...but he was laughing by the end.

Ok...He did get excited about this bug display!
No wonder my kids walk so slow....Who knew I bore two turtles??
Oh...never mind the sign that says "do not climb on rocks" right above your pretty little heads!!
Looked who hatched!!?!
Oh look who found MORE WATER!!




The FINALE!!!! Dear old dad bought them COTTON CANDY.
But...to Dad's credit...he drove the two sugar high children home in his car!! BRAVE MAN! Which allowed me to drive home ALONE and listen to the radio. AHHH! What a treat!

4 comments:

Kaerlig said...

I really love Hogle zoo. They have done so much with it.

There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was horrid. That's how it goes right?

Castiel Moyes said...

That looks so fun. I still love the zoo. I drag our kids ther probably once a month they are SO sick of it. I wish we lived closer so we could go together!

By the way your kids are so cute I just want to squish them!

Annie said...

Did you see my kids there? They were there with Josh's sisters until three in the afternoon. That really sucks if you didn't see them

BethReberFrancis said...

I Love this Zoo. I had so much fun when we went. Caitlyn never slowed down! Now it's Jeffy's turn. I still remember the albino aligator!
Love, Mom