Thursday, June 4, 2009

Like stealing Candy from a Baby!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of paying taxes...although I do because I am a fan of living in a free country. But in our house my kids have learned that they too are subjected to a MANDATORY TAX! I call it "Mommy Tax" Let me elaborate....Caitlyn gets a watermelon Slurpee...first sip (and maybe the second) goes to who?? ME!!!! Why?? BECAUSE I'M the MOM! Oh I love the POWER!! hahahahaha! Who thinks I'm evil? Really this is just my way of tasting all the fruit snacks, popcicles, suckers, candy ect..without having to eat a whole serving myself.
So there it is...I TAX MY CHILDREN...one bite of anything I deem taxable.




Onto my NEXT ploy to steal treats from children. Its something my mom called "fixing the ice cream cone" You know when your ice cream starts to drip and your mom says "here...let me FIX THAT!!??" Well...my mom was GREAT at it....and I have inherited her very awesome talent. Last week I was at Mcdonalds with my sister and sister in law and all our kids (7 total) Which means there were 7 kids with drippy delicious ice cream cones. When Camie leaned over to "fix" Bradley's ice cream he said "You know who is the BEST Ice cream fixer??" (take a WILD STAB IN THE DARK PEOPLE!) Camie laughed....already knowing the answer. "AUNT MISSY!!!" Well...It's TRUE!! I am really really good at making sure ALL the drips are corrected. (Never mind I might sneak a bite of your cake cone.) Ok Ok I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! So sue me!! They don't know I'm stealing!!?? They think I'm HELPING!

Well....yes! YES I AM! We'll just call it "mommy tax!!!" (or Auntie tax) I'm so talented!