Monday, February 28, 2011

Bowl-o-grama-rama!!!

What a delight to have Beth here.  Although we only got here for one short day it was so fun.  The kids cried when she left.  The kids had wanted to go bowling for a while now so...that's what we did.  Little did I know Beth had only bowled like twice in her life...and Jeff was at school so that left ME to teach her and the kids....and I'm pretty much the WORST BOWLER EVER!  It was entertaining to say the least.

                                             BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!!

 The kids were VERY independent with BUMBERS and the "RACK"...it was GREAT!


This is how Jeffy waited for the pins to fall...so funny!
 Look It's me...I was there! I'm a good Cheerleader!


Ok isnt she the cutest Grandma EVER!!!!!!!!!! 
 YESSSS! SHE ROCKS !
 Will spent his time eating his Socks and trying to drink Grammy Beths coke.
 The fist pump!!!!!!
 Oh I love this Kid!  he was VERY INTENSE about the whole thing!
 CJ was NOT happy the purple balls were too heavy for her...pink was a last resort.
 The bowling face????
 Look at that hair SWOOSH!  My kids were SO in to it.

 This picture of them crack me up...very Caitlyn and Jeffy.
WOW!  She's so HUGE!  I cant believe it! What a pretty girl!
 The Scores...NO LAUGHING !! We were very PROUD!!
 I think I asked him 100 times NOT to climb on the ball return
....but how can u be mad at THAT FACE!
 Grammy Beth and the kids.......WHAT A TREAT!!!
Our AWESOME SHOES!!
One Sleepy little ANGEL BABY!  


Beth spoiled us all ROTTEN!  She is seriously the BEST Mother in law and Grandma!  I still have yet to post about her ADORABLE Valentines package.  We love you BETH!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH already!!! THANKS FOR COMING BETH!!! WE LOOOOOVE YOU!

No comments: