Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CELEBRATE!!!

Jeff got accepted into PHARMACY SCHOOL!! Can I say that again....JEFF WAS ACCEPTED INTO PHARMACY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooooooooooooooooooo thrilled. It has been a crazy year and a half of juggling ridiculous schedules but WE DID IT! (and we get to stay in UTAH! HOORAY!!!) Jeff is so AMAZING! I could elaborate about his dedication to his family...his hard work with the young men in our ward...his willingness to tutor other students and still pull a 4.0 under EXTREME pressure....but you know...that might embarrass him. WHO CARES!! He's AWESOME! I am so proud of him. (and myself for not going NUTS!) And...to be honest it has been the Lord who has opened door after door for us and blessed us to work and exercise faith far more than we believed possible. It is REALLY due to Him performing many miracles for our little family that we have gotten here... and we are so grateful. He starts in August. We are moving back into our Provo house in June and will be there for the three years of school. sigh. I can't believe it. Thank you for all of your prayers on our behalf.

We did Celebrate a little....Jeff and I went to Toucanos and stayed the night in a hotel. No pictures included. ;) It was HEAVEN for 18 hours!!!

then....since its been hard on the kids too....

bike ride (its was finally warm enough) and CHUCKEE CHEEEEESE!!!


This is Jeffy's bike from Christmas....he is so excited to finally learn to RIDE!!!
Oh I love that little CHUB! He's so fun!

Caitlyn is getting so grown up...she look so OLD in this picture!!

No comments: