Sunday, February 6, 2011
Lovely Sunday!
Jeffy gave his first talk in primary today. He did so well and was so cute. Jeff was holding the screaming baby...I had to leave my Gospel Doctrine class to teach themselves so I could help Jeffy and then run back....then Jeff had to teach young mens. AND Jeffy ran out of the Chapel after sacrament and got lost "taking himself to primary" and was BAWLING in the primary room so I was late to teach my lesson in the first place. AND I had to take BOTH boys out like 4 times during sacrament. It was a lovely Sunday. But the Church is TRUE....which is the only reason why Jeff and I do this every week. How many kids did we say we wanted?? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I TOTALLY understand! Sometimes I think the same thing after we tag team the hallways with the kids. I went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Lilly was giving her talk and Dustin was in a room somewhere and Ivy was crying and I was supposed to teach and someone had to take Ivy outside she was crying so loud just so that I could help Lilly with her talk! Then rush over and teach the Young Women. It was all very spiritually enriching.....not.
Post a Comment