Life's a roller coaster
.....hang on tight
and enjoy the ride!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Adventures in Potty Training!
Ok folks...Potty training is a NIGHTMARAE! I have tried EVERYTHING. I'd about given up when something AMAZING happened.....Caitlyns little pal Jack came over and Caitlyn took it upon herself to teach HIM how to use the potty! Since...she is now potty training HERSELF!!!! Looks like I might get a Christmas miracle after all!
Look how PROUD she is!
Drinkin' on the Job!
Caitlyn has Chocolate all over her teeth in this picture....POTTY BRIBES! (PS: no one tell her that I posted these on the internet when she is 16 OK!)
Jaxon is on week 3 of being potty trained, and I still think it's all a dream and I'll wake up any moment. I tried every trick in the book, and then one day it just clicked for him. I hope you get your Christmas miracle. Really, that's an understatement. Potty trained toddlers are much more than miracles!
Congratulations on making head way with that one. That truely is one of the biggest milestones for a mommy I think. It is like the best day EVER when they start taking care of their own feces.
It seems we grow when they start to go. Jadyn did it really early and Kai had a relapse after his eye surgery. It's so nice though and cheaper too! Good luck and way to go!
love to lick her c--t clean once she pees, if she pees again while I am licking even better, when my niece was potty training and I babysat her I would drink hers warm, had her sit on my face and pee a few times
5 comments:
Jaxon is on week 3 of being potty trained, and I still think it's all a dream and I'll wake up any moment. I tried every trick in the book, and then one day it just clicked for him. I hope you get your Christmas miracle. Really, that's an understatement. Potty trained toddlers are much more than miracles!
Congratulations on making head way with that one. That truely is one of the biggest milestones for a mommy I think. It is like the best day EVER when they start taking care of their own feces.
It seems we grow when they start to go. Jadyn did it really early and Kai had a relapse after his eye surgery. It's so nice though and cheaper too! Good luck and way to go!
I love them together! It is awesome!
love to lick her c--t clean once she pees, if she pees again while I am licking even better, when my niece was potty training and I babysat her I would drink hers warm, had her sit on my face and pee a few times
Post a Comment